Parental involvement is critical to a child’s education. That’s why Arlington Public Schools has provided a user-friendly Web application to help parents and families become more involved in education. Parents have been able to check their child’s attendance reports, update current address, phone numbers and any other important information right from home. Parents can also make sure to sign all important documents like the APS technology agreement.
Tweets by Mrs. Donato
- RT @jessica_minahan: 17 New Authors of Color Writing Much-Needed Stories for Kids See more... via @readbrightly, Oct 19
- RT @aomahony: Our first mystery reader! Thank you, Keri! See more..., Oct 18
- RT @MrsCoveno108: We met our 4th grade reading buddies today! Thank you @KatherineArms14 ! See more..., Oct 19
- RT @aomahony: Reading in our smart spots! 😍 See more..., Oct 19
- RT @MrsGioandCo: This made me lol, "Jesters make the king say lol" See more..., Oct 19