Parental involvement is critical to a child’s education. That’s why Arlington Public Schools has provided a user-friendly Web application to help parents and families become more involved in education. Parents have been able to check their child’s attendance reports, update current address, phone numbers and any other important information right from home. Parents can also make sure to sign all important documents like the APS technology agreement.
Tweets by Mrs. Donato
- RT @MsJosephKinders: Our first day getting outside for recess in our winter gear was a success! Look at those neat cubbies and bundled k… See more..., 15 hours ago
- RT @AhsAnnouncement: Town Hall Elementary Winter Concert - December 15th See more..., 17 hours ago
- RT @MrsAbbottK: Today’s literacy centers! Dramatizing Pirates Past Noon ch 1, Penmanship, word building, and Look and Remember!… See more..., 17 hours ago
- RT @MsDichter210: Today we located El Salvador on a map of Central America. We will learn about our sister city, Teosinte. See more..., 13 hours ago
- RT @ThompsonPTO: Book Fair (every day this week!) and Literacy Night Tuesday (6-7:30pm). Come for all of it and pick up some gifts t… See more..., 16 hours ago