Parental involvement is critical to a child’s education. That’s why Arlington Public Schools has provided a user-friendly Web application to help parents and families become more involved in education. Parents have been able to check their child’s attendance reports, update current address, phone numbers and any other important information right from home. Parents can also make sure to sign all important documents like the APS technology agreement.
Tweets by Mrs. Donato
- RT @ThompsonK102: **Incoming Kinder Families**Playdate this weekend to meet some of your new classmates! See more..., 5 hours ago
- Placement letters are ready to go! Exciting news heading your way, Thompson Students! ✏️ See more..., Aug 14
- RT @BarackObama: "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." See more..., Aug 13
- RT @iamkidpresident: Love is louder. Even if hate has a bullhorn, love is louder. Time to be loud, people. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love., Aug 12
- RT @MrsLloydsKdg: 2️⃣5️⃣ Days until Kindergarten!!🎉😆🎒📚🖍🖌📝🎊Check out our #kindergartencountdown calendar for a fun activity to do each… See more..., Aug 11